Happy Kids Preschool boasts of a warm family atmosphere making it an ideal nurturing environment for kids to discover and achieve their optimal potential, acquire social values and develop a positive self-image.
Our well thought-out curriculum is specifically structured to include concrete, interactive learning experience that takes into account each child's individual needs, interests and culture.
All our teachers are qualified care givers with positive attitudes of trust, respect, and understanding of children. Our low child-to-teacher ratio enables the teacher to provide adequate care and attention to all kids under his or her care. Learning is a lifelong process and at Happy Kids, our teachers learn to grow with the children.
Our mission is to:
- Provide a welcoming and friendly atmosphere to develop academic and critical thinking.
- Encourage respect for self as well as for others.
- Development of a positive self-image and foster independence in each child.
- Develop good health habits and ultimately promote healthy growth and development of physical, social, emotional, and cognitive skills in each child.
- Develop and encourage self-esteem, self-discipline, and self-reliance.
- Recognize and celebrate personal and collective achievements.